The formal name of drones is an Unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV). One of the applications of the drone is aerial photography. To have a great flying experience I suggest you this Latest UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) drone which is the reliable product you can afford in your budget. Not only the latest Quadcopter but also it has developed three more products which have done their best. They are:
- U818A -1-P (PRO) Discovery.
- 818A HD+ Upgrade.
- 818A HD+ RC.
- Updated Discovery U818A-1.
The detailed description of this products is given below in the overview. All of these products have their advanced features.
UDI U818A Quadcopter Overview
UDI U818A -1-P (PRO) Discovery
The latest UDI U818A -1-P(PRO) Discovery has six-axis Gyro with posture control. Four channel function will help to provide stable flying and easy operation. We can enjoy FPV with the hi-definition camera. This Quadcopter is easy to repair and install by the modular design. UDI can fly much longer and efficient because of strong power motors. This drone is suitable to fly indoors.
UDI 818A HD+ Upgrade
Quadcopter UDI 818A HD+ Upgrade RC is easy to retrieve. With just one key our drone returns to home quickly and safely. This UAV has 2MP HD camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD and captures high-quality pictures and videos. The 6-axis Gyro helps for the stability of camera and resistance to high winds. 2 LiPo batteries double our flight time with bonus accessories. FAA registration is not required because it weighs only 4.6 pounds. Functions are preloaded in its LCD transmitter. We can perform professional stunts by this drone by using 360o Eversion.
UDI 818A HD+ RC
The Quadcopter UDI 818A HD+ RC has an HD camera which captures high resistance pics and video during flight by 2MP camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD. This UAV has four channel with 2.4ghz frequency. 2 LiPo batteries are utilized for double flight time. This drone has a headless mode by which we can eliminate to adjust aircraft position before flight. Just only one control helps the Quadcopter to return to home.
UDI Updated Discovery U818A-1
The UDI Updated Discovery U818A-1 has a built-in HD video camera. We recommend this product for beginners and easy to fly. The commands in the controller are very easy to understand. This UAV has a protective material so that it can withstand crashes. The aircraft are more efficient and flies much longer by enabling high-capacity battery and reliable power motors. We can charge two batteries at a time by 2-channel Charger. To fly our drones safely and land it low battery voltage warning signals used to caution us.
Installation of Latest UDU U818A-1-P (PRO)
Latest UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) Quadcopter Review
- Beginners can control this UAV and who ages above 14 years.
- We can enjoy the flying experience of the drone in the indoor.
- The flight time may be less, but the flight performance is comparatively better.
- Two OEM batteries are provided by which we can charge two batteries at the same time resulting in the increase the flight time.
- The drone should always be in the line of sight. Otherwise, there is a risk of loss or damage to the drone because this UAV does not have GPS.
- For an excellent aerial photography and to enjoy FPV, we use this drone which captures an HD picture and videos.
- LED lights caution us when it runs on low battery.
- For safe landing in emergency conditions, we use return to home feature.
UDI U818A is lightweight and is capable of 360 flips even at high winds ranging 10mph. We can practice this drone even in the indoors so that we may gain some knowledge regarding how to fly and how to control the drone. The flight time of Latest UDI is 6-9 minutes.
U818A-1-P (PRO) includes two factory OEM battery for a double flying time. 3. 7v 500mah lipo battery is the battery for this drone. For the safety of the users, the company integrates safeguards into the frame of Quadcopter. It is very easy to charge and convenient by using original USB cable.
Quadcopter UDI U818A has no GPS. The company left this important feature in the drone. So always observe your drone and keep it in a line of sight. The sense of direction can be lost quickly as this drone do not have GPS.
This UAV has 2MP camera for aerial photography. We can capture images and videos and control the drone at the same time. Video resolution of this drone is 1280 x 720 at 30 frames per second. Images are in the format of jpg/jpeg at the push of the button.
USB data cable and Data Port we can upload image files and videos to social media, email or photoshop, etc.
The latest UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) discovery has 6-axis Gyro. Gyro senses angular velocity by vibration sensors. Gyro is an electrical device which makes them more stable. By Gyro sensors we can detect unexpected attitude and fall.
Hi-definition video camera First Person Viewing(FPV) is one of the advanced feature used in this drone.
To view our drone at night or dark times UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) includes LED lights. The variation in the blink of LED lights is helpful to caution us. These lights are used for tracking the location and direction of the UAV.
The company provides the warranty to the products to support their customers. The warranty of the product lasts only a few weeks.
- UDI U818A -1-P has an excellent flight performance in winds upto 10mph.
- The drone has high-end functions, but it is available in two digit price.
- The design of the controller is nicely done so that it can accommodate on the adult hand.
- The LCD monitor in the transmitter has the ability for on-screen menu display and FPV capabilities.
- The flight time of the drone is 9 minutes which is less compared to the other UAVs.
- UDI U818A-1-P has no GPS so that our drone is easily lost when it is not in the line of sight.
- Some issues have seen in the motor failures. After a few uses, the motor has burnt up on one or more propellers.
What’s in the box
The accessories in the latest UDI U818A-1-P (PRO) includes:
- UDI U818A-1-p (pro) RC quadcopter with camera
- 2 x 3.7v 500mah OEM battery
- One transmitter.
- 2 x 1gb micro SD cards.
- Six-axis gyro with posture control.
- Take care when charging the battery do not over charge the battery.
- Do not charge if the bottom surface is hot.
- Drone should be placed away from chemical products and heat.
- Replace the battery if it is in swollen in the state.
- Do not fly the drone in humid conditions.
- Always use the original USB cable to charge the battery.
- Updated UDI U818A Version: Built-in HD video camera (Resolution: 1280 x 720; Framerate: 30 Fps).FAA Registration NOT Required
- Great quadcopter for beginners! Easy to fly, easy to understand controller. Protective material able to handle crashes well. Easy to install & RTF!
- Flight performance
- Aerial photography
- No GPS
- Motor Issues
- Flight Time