DJI Phantom 4 PRO Professional Drone Review 2021
Did your flying Drone become old and want to buy the best Drone with a camera? If you are thinking of purchasing the new one, then the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone is the best option for you. DJI Phantom Drone for sale already began. Hurry up and buy one of the top Drones in the market, i.e., the Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone. If you want to get excellent HD quality images & videos, then the Drone cameras will come in use. Phantom 4 Pro is designed so that its weight is similar to the DJI Phantom 4 Drone.
When the DJI Drone Phantom 4 Pro is flying suddenly, there comes an obstacle. In that type of case, the DJI Phantom Drone is equipped with a mechanical shutter for obstacle avoidance. Not only for capturing images but also for racing competitions, you can use these Drones. That’s why sometimes these are also called racing Drones with a camera. In the upcoming sections, you can get the Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone Reviews. At the time of purchasing, these DJI Drone reviews will help you a lot.
Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone Flying Camera for Sale
It is not an easy task to choose the one among the Top Drones in the current market. We created this website mainly to help you out in finding your desired Flying Drone camera. DJI Phantom 4 Pro is the one that I suggest to you. I, too, had this amazing and stunning DJI Drone with a Camera. A few days ago, I went to my friend’s marriage. Usually, we will make our photo clicks with handy cam/ smartphones. But with the increased technology, the snapshots in her marriage are capturing with the Drone, popularly known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The UAVs are just like a helicopter, which is small in size and runs without the pilot’s help. After knowing about this wonderful invention, I decided to buy this for sure. Basic Drones work with a remote controller’s help, but in the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, you can get an excellent hand gesture feature. With the help of hand movements only, you can capture the images & videos. Also, the scenarios and videos you have taken with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone look like the real ones. Check out the features, specs, and highs, lows for Best Aerial Photography Drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro.
- Quality & Obstacle Sensing
- Remote Controller & DJI GO App
Get a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Professional Drone for this summer. It is necessary to know about its cost. Some people think that how the cost of a product is decided. Based on the features and the DJI technologies used to form an outstanding product, the cost will be fixed. The price of the Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone Camera is less than 2000$.
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro Camera Quality, flying speed, and battery life give the flying drone a nice performance. With the 1 Inch 20 Megapixel, you can get the no.1 and high definition quality pictures and cinematic videos. It flies in the sky at a range of 4.3 mi (7 km). The flight performance/ battery life Time is 30 minutes. For its performance, it stood at the top drone cameras.
3. Quality & Obstacle Sensing
The quality is an important factor for a product next to the cost and performance. DJI Phantom 4 Pro wrapped up with the Titanium and Magnesium Alloy Construction rigidity/ sharpness of the airframe and reduces weight and makes the Phantom 4 Pro same to Phantom 4.
The flight autonomy system in the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone provides the 5-Directions of obstacle sensing. These will help you in the identification of obstacles. In a word, this network creates a 5-direction for obstacle sensing and 4-direction for obstacle avoidance.
4. Remote Controller & DJI GO App
The Phantom 4 Pro DJI Best Camera contains a remote controller with the built-in screen. It comes with a resolution of 5.5 Inch – 1080P Screen, which provides a 1000 cd/sq.m of brightness, two times brighter than the smartphones. With the DJI GO App, you can edit and share the images & videos instantly. And it is one of the Best RC Droneavailable on Amazon.
This DJI GO App is the special app dedicated to all the DJI Drones. First, connect this app to your smartphone device. When your battery is getting low, the DJI GO app will help you in giving the indication.
- Manufacturer : DJI
- Item Model Number : CP.PT.000488
- Color : White
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Battery Life : 30 minutes
- Obstacle Sensing : 5 Directions
- Optical Sensor Technology : CMOS
- Flight Modes : Draw, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Return To Home, Gesture Mode
- Configuration : Quadcopter
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 14 x 9 inches
- Item Weight : 6.5 pounds
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone Overview
DJI, one of the No.1 and best Drones manufacturing Brands in the world. Now, the DJI came in front of you by releasing the Phantom 4 Pro, which is the one you want. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro is made up of the Titanium and Magnesium Alloy, which increases the rigidity of the airframe & reduces weight. When it comes to the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, the camera is featured with 1 Inch 20-megapixel sensor. It is capable of shooting the videos at 4K/60fps, and aerial burst mode stills at 14 FPS. That’s why it is the best professional camera that I always want. It has a 5-direction of obstacle sensing and a 4-direction of obstacle avoidance to sense the forward and backward obstacles.
The first DJI Camera Drone, which has a mechanical shutter, is the Phantom 4 Pro. This shutter helps you in the eradication of the rolling shutter distortions. This case especially occurs while taking images of fasting moving objects and flying/moving faster. With the Phantom 4 Pro DJI Camera, you can get the 30 minutes continuous flying speed. Whenever you got the indication that your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Battery becoming low, this flying camera automatically landed by itself. After capturing all the images and videos, if you want to edit and share instantly, it is possible with the DJI GO App’s help.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone has 5 intelligent modes that feel you experience an incredible flight performance. They are the draw, ActivTrak, tap fly, return to home, and gesture mode. A draw is a new technique in the DJI Drones, which lets you draw a route to the only move in that direction.
- A draw mode is a new technique in the DJI Drones, which lets you draw a route so that it flies in that direction only.
- Gesture mode provides the hand motions to take the selfies and videos you would like to.
- Tap mode, i.e., tap on the screen anywhere. If you see any obstacle while the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Professional Drone is moving, then by this tap mode, you can change the direction of moving.
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone has a 5-direction obstacle sensing and avoidance
- The Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone designed with the excellent camera quality, i.e., 1 Inch 20 Mega Pixel with CMOS Sensor
- The Flying Drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro providing a 4.3mi/7 km
- 5 Intelligent Flight Modes to give an incredible flight experience
- The DJI Phantom 4 Pro Battery lasts for 3o minutes continuously at a distance up to 5 km. But the customers requiring the more and extended battery life
To fly DJI Phantom 4 PRO Professional drone,
1. Use Motu as control gun
2. First, you need to check the propellers for any damages to avoid the unbalancing of the drone.
3. Turn on the propellers by just holding down the control sticks towards the millet.
4. When the rotors start to spin, push the left stick of the controller upwards to start to ascend. You can also use the DJI Go 4 app, to take off by just swiping.
5. Once the drone is in the height, you just release the left stick and it will now hover in that place.
6. To land the drone, you can manually do it with the left stick by pulling downwards or you can use the Go 4 app.
7. When the drone is on land, pull the left stick all the way down and hold for 3 seconds to turn off the propellers. When the rotors stop, the landing is completed successfully.
As Phantom 4 Pro has the S-mode, the maximum flight speed is increased to 45 mph.
An Upgraded camera with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor is on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro.
The basic difference is that the Phantom 4 pro has obstacle avoidance on all sides. So, it will do the better job of sensing when compared to DJI Phantom 4. Also, the flight time of Phantom 4 Pro is more, i.e., 30 minutes whereas, it is 28 min for Phantom 4. The camera quality is also good in 4 Pro. However, the price of 4 Pro is more than Phantom 4 because of advanced features.
The DJI Phantom 4 Pro Professional drone would cost you around $1250
The main difference between DJI Phantom 4 Pro and Pro+ is that the remote controller of 4 Pro leverages your phone or tablet for which you need to run the DJI Go app to control. In Pro+, the remote controller has an integrated Android tablet which eliminates the use of a phone/tablet holder. The battery life is also more for Pro+.
Once check out the Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone reviews that are mentioned here. To get an incredible flight performance with the help of 5 intelligent modes, you need to buy the best camera Drone, i.e., DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone.
Phantom 4 Pro DJI Drone has an excellent camera quality, which gives you high definition pictures and videos. Also, it comes with 5-direction obstacle sensing and avoidance. All-inclusive, it is the best drone with 5 intelligent flight modes.