Intel Falcon 8+ Octocopter Drone Bundle
When we hear the word “Drone,” we may get several thoughts in our mind like racing, photography, toys, etc. But, the drones can also be considered as an important computing platform for the future. This amazing Intel Falcon 8+ is mainly used for commercial purposes such as volumetric 3D measurements, geo-referenced 2D and 3D information, building surveying, and modeling depending upon the camera payloads used. Here is in-depth Intel Falcon 8+ Review. Make sure to check it before you make a choice. This Intel Falcon 8+ Octocopter Drone Bundle is all about this advanced Octocopter designed with safety, performance, accuracy, and positioning itself at the forefront opportunity to provide the sensor communications and cloud integration for the growing drone ecosystem.
Intel Falcon 8+ Overview
In the commercial drone industry, the AscTec Falcon 8 drone set the remarkable trend. The Falcon 8 offers the best performance, weight-to-payload ratio, and its exceptional stability even in the harsh conditions. Intel announces a new Falcon 8 plus in the North American markets with the latest and advanced features. The Intel Falcon 8+ is the first Intel-branded commercial drone with many incredible features. This unit includes the Intel Falcon 8+ UAV, Intel Cockpit for ground control, and the Intel Powerpack to power the UAV. Check the intel falcon 8 price, its amazing features, pros, and cons in this Intel Falcon 8 Review.
falcon 8 drone FEATURES
The Intel Falcon 8+ is ready to fly a drone, and it offers an HD camera with 36 megapixels resolution. The Falcon 8+ gives the crystal clear image quality and gives a clear view of machines and aerial pictographs’ surveillance. Intel introduces the great speed UAV ith 34 mph. This high-speed drone can be used in various applications like construction progress and mapping, Visual inspection of structural integrity, and highly beneficial industrial purposes. As the Intel falcon 8+ drone cost is a bit high, but you will never regret buying it.
The newly designed Intel Falcon 8+ Cockpit features a water-resistant, robust user interface. It can be used even in harsh outdoor environments. With the integrated Intel tablet, drone operators can plan and execute highly complex missions with ease. The Intel Cockpit integrates independent control and safety features with low latency digital video, i.e.,5.1Ghz to 5.8Ghz. It supports payloads with up to 1080p and provides the real-time fly view. The cockpit is user-friendly, and it can be easily accessible with single hand flight control joystick.
The smart Intel Powerpack batteries charge the Intel Falcon 8+ and the Intel Cockpit and combine the efficiency with industrial standards. The battery features the automatic balancing, storage mode, charging, and LEDs that display the remaining battery life. It provides flexible and portable access and meets the airline shipping requirements of batteries.
It provides quick access to the high-resolution images as well as it is very easy to fly. One can easily fly this drone without much training. The AscTec Falcon 8+ is capable of withstanding winds up to 10 meters per second. However, rain weather limits the drone’s capabilities. The Falcon 8+ has the ultimate flying capacity, the flight time of this drone is 26 minutes, and it can fly upto 4000 meters high above the sea level. The main purpose of the Falcon 8 + is for the commercial purpose and industrial surveillance.
Our drone carries a thermal imaging camera that can help us identify the still alive rubble people. The drone was also used for tracking down the bodies after natural disasters like tsunami, floods, and earthquakes. The drone assists us in locating them.
Capture the areal photographs by the drone and then transfer it to our personal computer. Then, compare these images to images from Google Maps. It allows the team to make quick decisions in identifying the best places to set up fields like hospitals.
Item model number
19.1 x 19.1 x 31 inches
Applications of Falcon 8 Plus
- Surveying and mapping
- Inspection and monitoring
- Efficient dam and wall survey
- Geodata capture and analysis
- Archaeology and geology
- Construction progress and mapping
- Visual inspection of structural integrity
- Less risk and expense than conventional methods
- Minimized downtime and safer shutdowns
- Quality HD imaging, thermal and RGB videos
- Precise structure analysis and quick damage detection
- Low noise and emissions
- Robust functionality in electromagnetic fields
Latest Facts about Intel Falcon 8 Plus 6 Axis Gyro Quadcopter
- The Intel Falcon 8 Plus is the latest ready-to-fly professional octocopter used by commercial and industrial service providers.
- This drone provides the fully electronic system redundancy, and its features include redundant batteries and excellent communication between all the flight components and sensors.
- The UAS has automated aerial sensing solutions with the accurate onboard sensors.
- Falcon 8+ is best applied to smaller-scale projects, as it offers flexible take-off and landing.
- Due to its best-in-class sensors and active compensating camera mount, the Falcon 8 plus is well suited for mapping and inspection projects up to 35 hectares requiring high-resolution imaging.
- The new Intel falcon drone also offers consistent waypoint automation, enables exactly reproducible flights for valuable structural analysis.
- A triple-redundant autopilot with three inertial measurement units compensates for the hardware failures, external influences like electromagnetic fields, and hard winds.
The Intel Falcon 8+ drone would cost you around $50.
There is no reset button in the Intel Falcon 8+ drone.
Intel Falcon 8+ drones can fly up to 100- 150 feet high in the air.
So, finally, Intel announces the latest commercial Falcon 8+ drone with the many exciting features. But, the Intel falcon 8 prices would be a bit expensive. Yes, this Intel Falcon 8+ price is around $35000, but its features make it worthy. Hope Intel set a new trend in the Drone industry. If you want any other information about Falcon 8+, let me know through the comment section.
All-inclusive, Intel Falcon 8+ Drone is the perfect device for inspection and close mapping. There are many advanced features like best-in-class safety, ready to travel, advanced flight performance, etc.