The Hubsan X4 H107 Review 2021
As you know, drones became an emerging trend in the present market. Drones are widely used in this modern trend because of its excellent features and working. People use drones for various purposes like for a toy, for commercial use, and racing purposes. Are you eager to know about drones and looking for the best drones to buy online? You are on the right path; here I am going to help you buy a beginner drone. The Hubsan X4 2.4 GHz Quadcopter is your smart choice. This tiny drone is recommended for buyers because it is relatively easy to learn and fly for fun. I purchased this drone when i am a beginner and use it for a long time. By going through this article, you will have an idea about the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone’s features and specifications.
Hubsan X4 H107L Drone Overview
Four channel H107 Hubsan aircraft is the most cost-effective small drone in the present market. The 2.4 GHz Hubsan X4 drone made up of Plastic material which is used in indoor/ outdoor purpose. This toy drone is a tiny quadcopter which is less than our palm. The Hubsan Remote controlled quadcopter is ready to fly model which is easy for beginners to operate. This palm-sized Drone consists of four LED lights placed adjacent to rotors, to experience better night flying and X4 H107L Hubsan toy drone is available with various attractive colors like black and white, black and red, black and green.
PRODUCT FEATURES IN BRIEF
- Ready to fly & Decent flight time
- Precision 6 axis gyro
- High capacity LiPo Battery
- Night Flight & Four-way Flip
1. Ready to fly & Decent flight time
After you received this product, you will see that the Hubsan X4 Rc drone is available in ready to fly model. Hence, no need to install the parts of the drone separately. Therefore, as fast as you receive the drone, you can enjoy flying drones. Flight time plays a crucial role while buying a drone. Hubsan 2.4 GHz RC quadcopter has a decent flight time ranges between 9 – 10 mins. The control distance for Hubsan X4 H107L is upto 100 meters.
2. Precision 6 axis gyro
An electric device that senses angular velocity is known as Gyro. 6 axis gyro consists of 3 sensors and three accelerators. Pitch, roll, yaw are the three orientation sensors used to navigate your Hubsan X4 copter. Three accelerators were used for altitude displacement. The drone will be stable with the six-axis gyro even if the beginners operate this Hubsan X4 Drone. Due to this six-axis stabilization, the drone will resist heavy winds.
3. High capacity LiPo Battery
Hubsan X4 quadcopter consists of high power LiPo, i.e., lithium polymer batteries. The benefit of LiPo batteries is that these are rechargeable batteries. These are flat and lightweight batteries which present inside the drone. The time needed to get the full charge of the Hubsan X4 battery is 35- 40 mins. The LiPo battery is charged with the help of a USB cable connecting to a computer.
4. Night Flight & Four-way Flip
You will be going to enjoy flying a drone even at night time because this four-channel Hubsan X4 drone consists of four LED lights. These LED lights are present on each arm of the drone. Hence, the quadcopter can quickly fly even at night time. With the help of remote control, the drones move and flip in all directions, i.e., left, right, forward, and backward.
- Manufacturer : Hubsan
- Item model number : H107
- Dimensions : 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.6 inches
- Weight : 1.28 ounces
- Colour : White
- Frequency : 2.4 GHz
All about Hubsan
The Hubsan company started in the year 2010, located in China. There is a great use of drones in the present market. In making drones, Hubsan company plays a significant role in the drone world. If you want to buy a new drone, then the Hubsan brand are the best because of easy learning and flying. No matter your requirement, Hubsan produces a broad range of drones models with the best quality material. Your dream of flying a drone will come into a real experience with Hubsan range of drones. Hubsan products are RC drones, FPV RC cameras, RC propellers, RC remote controllers, etc.
Hubsan 2.4GHz X4 Drone Review
I want to give you a brief overview of Hubsan 2.4GHz Quad Copter, based on my personal experience with this drone. I purchased this drone for my child, and she is enjoying flying the drone for a year. I also learned flying a drone along with my daughter and attracted to its design. You can also gift this drone to your kids because this toy drone will give them a unique attraction among all other toys.
- Before buying a drone, you should know about which purpose you are going to use the drone. You may confuse buying which type of drones, for example, toy drones, racing drones, commercial drones, etc. Coming to this Hubsan X4 H107L drone is completely for fun, to learn how to fly drones. So, It is suitable for beginners.
- One of the main features you need to consider while buying a drone is flight time. Hubsan X4 2.4GHz Quadcopter is having a decent flight time of 9-10 mins, perfect for Drone learners.
- The location where should drone flies is also an important consideration. This Hubsan X4 Drone can operate in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- It is easy to access for all age groups of people, as it is a remote-controlled drone.
Warnings and Safety Precautions
- Place the battery and Drone in a moist free area.
- Never make your X4 out of sight because of the rotor spin’s blades with very high speed.
- Place the LiPo battery away from children and animals.
- Please do not charge the battery when it is inside the drone.
- While starting drone, turn on the transmitter first and later X4. While power off the unit, turn on the X4 first and then the transmitter. Follow these two steps while power on/ off, or else there may be a loss of control of the Quadcopter.
Amazon Customer Reviews
You can also check the client reviews better to understand the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone quality and condition. There have been a lot of reviews on this Drone.
A Good Quality Quadcopter:
Requires a bit of trimming to get it to fly right but once there, it is a great little Quadcopter. Very responsive and feels like a quality product for its price. I would highly recommend getting spare batteries for it as one battery is not enough time to enjoy this quadrotor thoroughly. On a side note, let it cool down five to ten minutes between runs. It doesn’t get very hot, but it is better for the motors and PCB if they are allowed to cool between flights.
My First Quadcopter, and it is awesome:
I will start by saying that this little quad has exceeded my expectations in just about every way. It is fast, nimble, and agile, but not so much that it‘s hard to control. The response from the transmitter to the quad is spot on, no delay, and no lag. I received it this morning and flew it all day, and I have had a blast doing so. Being new to the hobby and the first-time flyer, I expected that practice and patience would be required, and I was correct. But it’s not discouraging not being able to fly it as a seasoned pilot because of the excitement of what you’ll be able to do once at that level.
- Hubsan X4 is a low-cost drone
- This drone has an incredibly balanced body due to 6 axis gyro
- We can control the drone even at night time because of the LED lights
- It is a lightweight quadcopter
- No camera is present in this quadcopter
- Improper use of a drone may hit nearby people
Both the drones have similar features such as beginner and expert modes, but the major difference is that the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone has a camera added to it in order to shoot videos and photos
Hubsan X4 H107L Drone uses Lithium battery of 1200mAh
To set up the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone quadcopter
1. Firstly charge the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone by connecting the usb port to the drone and the other end to the laptop.
2. Once it is done install the propeller guard.
3. Now calibrate the drone by clicking the right side stick of the remote controller
4. once and the left side stick for five times until the LED starts blinking on the drone.
5. Now the setup is completed and the drone is ready to fly.
You can charge this drone with the help of the USB charger provided along with the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone. Connect it to the drone and the other end to the laptop.
You can calibrate the Hubsan X4 H107L Drone by connecting the transmitter and the drone, after which you have to fly the drone perpendicular to the ground till you get to see a blinking light.
The Hubsan X4 H107L Drone can go up to 15- 20 minutes in one charge
The Hubsan X4 H107L Drone can go up to 15- 20 minutes in one charge
Yes, Hubsan X4 H107L Drone can do flips as it is designed in a manner so as to function various operations.
Yes, with a little practice anyone can fly this… One nice thing about this copter is that it is so light weight, that it has very little inertia so crashes cause little to no damage. This is a great copter to learn on
They have two modes. Mode 1 is for beginners. Depress the right control stick activates mode 2. (More responsive) they have different models if that is what you are referring. This is a b model. Still pretty awesome but not as rock steady as the more recent models. Just make sure you read the directions. You will need to calibrate it when you first start it up.
Because of my experience, I would suggest you Hubsan X4 H107L Drone. This drone is best suited for beginners to learn and fly the drone for the first time. Hubsan is also suited for kids. It has a decent flight time, i.e., 9-10 mins. I am enjoying flying the drone. Also, I am using spare batteries to last my enjoyment a bit longer. Without any hesitation, you can fly the drone during night times. No doubt about the landing because of rubber cushions. You will also be going to love this drone after flying on your own.
Hubsan X4 H107L Drone is lightweight and comes at a low cost. With its stable body, it can even fly during night time. It is why it is called the Night fly drone. Furthermore, while flying in the advanced mode, it is programmed to do flips.