Are you a drone racer? And searching for a Best Racing Drone to win all the racing competitions? If yes, here is an ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone to satisfy all the requirements that a racer looks for. Instead of playing indoor or outdoor games or using smartphones, most of the people in the world nowadays using these Flying Drones. From the kids to teenagers/ middle-agers it is using because these Drones provides a lot of entertainment.
Many of us want to frame a moment in a selfie or groupie, for that we generally use a mobile or else a handy cam. With these Camera Drones, you can take an aerial photography & also a video if you want to take. Not only for the fun purpose but also you can use this Drone for racing competitions also. That’s why these are also known as Racing Drones. If you are the one who has a habit of doing racing with the drones then the ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Flying Camera is the best option for you. To know more about the Vortex 250 Pro, you need to check out the ImmersionRC Drone Reviews.
- Fully assembled and tested by manufacture
- Comes with OEM Zipper Case
- Battery and GoPro NOT included
- Radio and Receiver NOT included
ImmersionRC Vortex Racing Drone
When it comes to the term called the race, there are many types of Racing Competitions that held all over the world. Few of them are Bike, Car, Electric Scooter and so on. Recently, Drone Racing League added into this fast-growing world. Not only in the United States but also in the neighboring countries like Argentina, Barbuda, Brazil, etc., the Drone Racing held every year. If you have a habit of racing then the Flying Drone race is very interesting one.
To make race smoother and if you want to beat all other competitors then ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone, the best-graded Racing Drone. The race drone competitions have done by using the First person View(FPV Systems). What an FPV exactly means these are mostly used in RC Planes. But now it is the time for the Multi-Rotor Flying Drones because of their craze in this modern era. If you are taking a part in 2018 Drone Racing League then use the Immersion Vortex 250 Pro.
ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Drone Reviews
After receiving a grand success with the Vortex 285 then the ImmersionRC released a Vortex 250 Pro. The ImmersionRC Drones will come in use for the Drone Race Competitions. When you look to the product for the first time, you have a doubt in your mind that, with what material the ImmersionRC Vortex Drone 250 Pro made up of. When coming to the durability/reliability of the Immersion RC Drone Camera, it uses a 4mm carbon fiber which is very thick flat arms. Vortex 250 Pro also has a 2mm-thick CF Top Plate and 2mm-thick FR4 Skid Plates. It means there is no chance for you to out from the race.
The ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO ARF 350mw comes with the OEM Zipper Case. In the 250 Pro, you can get the NewWaveRF 5.8GHz Video Transmitter. F3 Flight Controller, Full-Graphic OSD, Onboard BlackBox Recorder, GoPro (3/4) Camera Mount and so on are integrated into the Immersion RC Vortex 250 Pro Flying Drone. In a word, the Vortex 250 Pro is a Pure Bred Racer. To know about these Features deeply then you need to check the Immersion Vortex Reviews. In this article, you can find them.back to menu ↑
Features for ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone
- Price: If you are going to take part in the Drone Racing League of 2018 then you need the Best Racing Drone. ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro, one of the Best Drones under 500. The Vortex 250 Pro ImmersionRC FPV Drone Price is 499.99 Dollars.
- Durability: If the customer feels that the product is very strong and durable then only they think to buy the product. In the Immersion RC Vortex 250 Pro Quadcopter, you can see the 3K Twill-Weave Carbon Fiber, 250-sized Mini-Quad with 4mm CF Arms and finally and unbreakable 4mm Carbon Fiber Flat Arms.
- Pure-bred Racer: The Vortex 250 Pro Immersion RC Drone is a pure-bred Racer. It meant for the Racing Purpose only. That’s why the Vortex 250 Pro popularly known as Best Racing Drone from the Top Drones that we have at present. The Vortex 250 main motto is to give a win-record for you. This is specially designed for the collision of objects that comes infront of your way.
- Fusion Gen2 Flight Controller: The Flight Controller is very important for your drone. In the Vortex 250 Racing Drone also you can get the Fusion F3 Flight Controller. F3 Processor in the ImmersionRC which gives the double performance than the F1 Controller. It provides a better and quick flight performance.
- Dynamic Power Control: To reduce the risk of radio interference from others, the new-interference reduction feature is introduced. It is none other than the Dynamic Power Control.
- Video Transmitter: In the Vortex 250, an Onboard NexWaveRF 5.8 GHz Video Transmitter available. Immersion RC Vortex 250 Pro designed in such a way so that it becomes compatible with any 5.8 GHz A/V Rx Receivers. The transmitter power automatically gets low when the 250 Pro deactivated or ready to start for the race.
- Easy Camera Options: ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone come up with the Camera Mount which supports both the Flight Cam and GoPro (an HD Camera). The GoPro Camera Mount that a Vortex 250 Pro contains is a shock absorbing camera mount.
- BlackBox Recorder: A high speed recorder for the flight controller data is the one and only Blackbox Recorder in the Immersion RC Vortex 250 Pro Camera Drone. It locates in the Flash Memory of the Fusion Gen2 Flight Controller Board.
250 Pro ImmersionRC Vortex Specs
|ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Quadcopter Drone|
|Name of the Product||ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO ARF 350 MW Drone|
|Product Dimesions||14.6 * 12.7 * 3.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||3.1 Pounds|
|Recommended Age||13 Years|
|Flying Speed||Up to 6o mph|
|Motors||2204-2300kV Custom Motors|
|Power||3s/4s Lithium Polymer Batteries Required|
|Arms||4mm CF Arms & 250-sized Mini Quad|
|Recorder||Buit-in 2MB Black Box Recorder|
|Video Transmitter||On-board NexWaveRF 5.8 GHz|
|Camera Mount||GoPro Camera Mount|
|Camera||FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2|
|Controller||Fusion Gen2(f3) Flight Controller|
back to menu ↑
Drone Camera ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Additional Features
- Custom On-Screen Display Layouts such as EzOSD, HUD, Race and Gaming Layouts available.
- 7 ARM Processors, i.e., 4 ESCs of 32-bit ARM Unit, one for flight controller, one for display(on-screen) and another one for an LED Board.
- It contains On-board Graphic OSD (On Screen Display).
- The accessories for Vortex 250 Pro Flying Camera Drone available on multiple colors. They are Hot Pink Lime Green, White, Orange, and Black.
In addition to the Features, Specifications, it is necessary for you to know about the Benifits and Drawbacks of the product too.
ImmersionRC Vortex 250 PRO Highs & Lows
- ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone well-known for crash resistance due to its 4MM Thick Carbon Fiber Plates.
- It consists of Fusion Gen2 Flight Controller.
- Vortex 250 Pro Immersion RC Drone has a Camera Mount which is supportive for both the flight cam and GoPro HD Camera.
- Very light in weight.
- For an easy installation, it comes with a user manual to set up.
- Since it is an assembled product, it requires a minimum technical knowledge to understand the components of ImmersionRC Vortex Drones.
- Doesn’t maintain a proper flight performance even it is a racing drone for sometimes as per the user reviews.
Get all the information regarding Vortex 250 Pro ImmersionRC Drone from this article. ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Reviews given here are trust-worthy. Become no.1 buyer of Pure-Bred Racer, i.e., ImmersionRC Vortex 250 Pro Drone with Camera & videography options. Enjoy the Drone Racing Competition because the Vortex 250 Pro’s performance is going to be icing on the cake.