Do you want to enjoy the real time flying experience? Then, Don’t worry just have the latest parrot disco quadcopter with the Parrot Cockpitglasses. The FPV parrot cockpit glasses gives us the incredible flying experience and immerse in the sky vastness. The essential goggles enable us to see the world from the different angle and give us the most thrilling experience. Let’s us go through the detailed explanation of this drone. We at BestflyingDrone upload the latest reviews on Best Camera Drone with its specifications, features online.
Parrot Disco Drone Overview
The Parrot Disco is a high-performance FPV Cockpit glasses Quadcopter which gives us the euphoric flying experience. These Cockpit glasses enable us to round the skyline with a certain altitude and give us the incredible flight experience. Iphone users can install the Free Flight Pro app from the app store and access the drone. Similarly, Android users can also download the app from the play store. The camera quality of this parrot disco is absolutely excellent, and it is 14 megapixels which give us the crystal clear image quality. It also has a high definition Video camera with a video recording capability and video streaming at the rate of 720p. The parrot moves with a great speed of 49.71 mph and the maximum flight time is 45 minutes with a wireless range of 2000 meters high. This Disco from Parrot is one of the Best Drone with Camera 2018.
How to fly Parrot Disco Quadcopter
All About Parrot
Parrot is a French product manufacturing company based in Paris, France. It was founded in 1994 by Christine M De Tourvel and Henri Seydoux. Parrot company is currently a member of the CAC Small 90. Parrot specializes in new technologies like signal processing for embedded products and flying robots also called as DRONES. Parrot’s Bluetooth hands-free technology can also be found in the first mount. Parrot is listed on the Eurolist by Euronext Paris stock market since 2006 under the symbol PARRO.
Parrot Disco Drone for Sale
Till Now, I have used different types of drones like toy drones, camera drones, racing drones but, I am very satisfied with this Parrot Disco QuadCopter due to its unique features. These impressive features enable me to write this parrot disco review.
- Firstly, It is a Ready to fly drone, and it does not require any installations or set up. We just have to fix the two removable wings and place the fully charged battery inside the drone.
- Any person can fly this drone without any initial experience of flying. So, we can consider it as beginners drone, but the only thing is just to follow the user manual before flying the drone.
- This parrot is suitable for the outdoor purpose as it can fly greater altitudes and capture the high-quality pictures.
- The charging time of the battery is almost 55 minutes and the flight time is 45 minutes.
- The unique feature of this drone is it comes with the FPV cockpit glasses, we have to adjust our smartphone in this cockpit glass and enjoy the real time flight experience.
- Finally, As this drone has the high definition camera and good video quality. It is mainly suitable for the purpose of aerial photography.
Features of parrot disco
|Built in camera||Yes|
|Drone weight||750 gr|
|Ready to fly||Yes|
|Wireless range||2000 meters|
|Built in GPS||Yes|
|Built in WiFi||Yes|
|Max Flight Time||45 minutes|
|Video Streaming||360p / 720p|
|Outdoor positioning module||Yes|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Remote control system||Yes|
|Other features||Parrot Cockpitglasses|
|Material||Plastic and Carbon|
|Dimensions||45.3 x 4.7 x 22.8 inches|
|camera pixels||14 MegaPixels|
|Battery type||25 A 3-cell LiPo Battery|
|Battery Capacity||2700 mAh|
|Price history for Parrot Disco|
Camera & Video
The parrot disco drone comes with the 1080p Full HD front camera stabilized on three axes. The video capacity of this drone is 720p which gives the crystal clear video feedback via your FreeFlight Pro app. Just download the Free Flight app from the app store or play store and access the control of drone from your app.
Real Time Flight Experience
The unique feature of this Parrot quadcopter is its FPV Cockpit glasses which gives us the unbelievable flying experience. Just put your smartphone inside the Parrot Cockpitglasses drawer, and it feels like as your flying with your drone with the skyline changing. The phones which are compatible with the cockpit are iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Nexus, Sony Xperia, LG G3, Galaxy S5, S6, Note 3 andNote 4. In addition to the above list, most iOS and Android phones between 4.7- and 5.5-inch screens are also compatible with this drone.
Awesome Flight Time
The flight time of this parrot drone is 45 minutes, and the wireless range is 2000 meters with the Built-In GPS System. The Parrot quadcopter moves with a speed of 49.71 mph with an internal memory of 32 GB which allows you to store ample of pictures and videos.
Ready To Fly
The parrot disco is a Ready to Fly drone does not require any installations or set up. The only thing to do is to fix the wings to our drone and charge the battery. Hence, Our parrot is ready to fly.
The parrot disco drone is a Ready to Fly Drone, It neither requires installation nor set up. The essential things are just adjusting the wings properly and insert the fully charged battery into the drone. Hence, Our Parrot is ready to fly. The stepwise procedure to start your first flight is mentioned below. Before, flying your drone just read the instructions thoroughly and start flying.
- Place the Parrot Disco Drone on a flat and the rigid surface and turn the Switch on to start the drone.
- Adjust your smartphone settings and connect wifi to the drone and download the free flight pro app.
- In the Free Flight Pro application, go to fly and film Position and press Flat trim and stand to face upwind holding the body of the Parrot Disco with one hand.
Make sure the Disco’s engine is entirely clear.
Press the button on your Parrot Skycontroller then the Parrot Disco’s engine runs for 3 seconds and then it accelerates.
A Ready to take off pop-up window will be displayed on your smartphone.Hence, you can take off.
Finally, Gently toss the Parrot Disco upward and enjoy happy and safe flying.
How to fly Parrot Disco
- Real-time flight experience
- Durable flight time
- Precise flying
- Reliable Battery
- High Definition Camera
- Landing takes some work
- A bit expensive
- Can’t hover backward
- Keep the unrelated stuff away from the drone rotors when the power switch is turned ON.
- Shut down the sky controller when it is not in use.
- Remember to remove the battery from the drone when you no longer use it.
- Always have a glance on the user manual before you start your ride.
- The charger is made for the 25 A 3-cell LiPo Battery never uses it to charge any other battery.
- Don’t disturb the drone once the engine is started and it is Ready to fly.
- Follow the Safety Guidelines carefully and the fly the drone happily.
Parrot Disco FPV Warranty
The parrot provides one year warranty to the product. It will replace the product in case of any damages occurs to it. The unit includes the following items.
- Parrot Disco fixed-wing drone
- High-capacity battery
- A Charger and USB cable
- User guide
- 2 Additional propeller blades
- Parrot Skycontroller 2
- Removable mount for smartphone or tablet
- Parrot Cockpitglasses
- 1 Strap
- Smartphone drawer
As This is a new drone, the customer ratings are not completely available. But, The people who bought this parrot disco are satisfied.
Disco is Extremely user-friendly
I am a complete noob in the aviation community, but after watching the Parrot videos, I was hooked. I have never been a fan of quadcopters. I’ve always wanted an RC Plane that was user-friendly and had the FPV capabilities. The Parrot Disco fit the bill. The Disco is extremely user-friendly, and the FPV is great when it works… emphasis on when it works. The company advertises a range of 2000 meter and the Disco is forced to return home.Video footage begins to hang and become fragmented after 400 meters and then it freezes/disconnects after 500+.
Cost allot and very fun
I have bought this and flown it half a dozen times over two days. Compared to a quadcopter its a mind blowing fun experience. The drone needs an enormous amount of space to land, but one of the things I like about it is it’s far more immune to bird strikes than the bebop. As the propeller is on the back instead of the top. I understand it this isn’t parrots first fixed wing as I think they make a delta-wing drone for the agricultural industry. And I have always found parrots customer service responsive, unlike other drone manufacturers I won’t mention. Finally, I am euphoric with this product and recommend this.
I already receive this product and triumphal with disco and its outstanding features. I had no complaints with this and loved it.
Frequently Asked Question & Answers
1. What is the max Flight time ?”
The Fly time is around 45 minutes.
2. What is the wireless range?”
3. Is this Ready to Fly?”
Yes, It is Ready to fly out of the box
Finally, I am triumphal with this parrot disco drone, and I am pretty sure that you will never regret after buying this product. The outstanding features of this drone will steal your heart and give you the incredible flight experience. Hope my review is helpful to you and Happy Flying!