Nowadays, Many children are attracted towards playing with drones. So, Think once? What If you present a wonderful drone to your child. It is an awesome idea right. Recently I have researched many toy drones for kids and selected the best drone for my son. This amazing drone attracted my child with its fantastic features and gave the best flying experience to my kid. So, Now, I want to share a review on this drone. If you are researching for the best toy quadcopter then, this review will be helpful to you in getting the Best Drone for Kids 2018.
Sky Viper Video Drone (V950HD) Overview
The Sky Viper v950HD Video Drone comes with a high-definition SkyPro Camera made to capture bird’s eye view video footage. The 720p HD high-quality camera perfectly captures the Panoramic Video, and these sky Viper drones are programmed to enter a controlled spin flight pattern to capture breathtaking 360-degree views. The flight time of this drone is around is 10 minutes and the fly range is 250 feet high. Coming to the budget, the price of this drone is one of the best Drones under 100 dollars which is considerable for its outstanding features.
Sky Viper Video Drone Review
The Sky Viper is one of the best drones for the kids with ultimate flying features. We can even enhance the life of the battery by buying the 1200mah battery just for $3.50. We can connect this drone to our Android phone just download the app from play store and enjoy the real time flying experience.
- It has adjustable HD SkyPro camera system which captures high-quality videos.
- The fly range of this drone is 200 feet high.
- Charging time of this drone is 90 minutes.
- The Flight time of this drone is 9 minutes.
- Stunt button for rolls and flips.
- The frequency of this drone is 2.4 GHz channel.
- Num of batteries required is 4xAAA batteries.
- The Storage capacity of this drone is 4GB Micro SD Card.
- The Recommended age to operate this drone is 12 months to 8 years.
How To Fly Sky Viper
Features of Sky Viper
Long Distance Flight Time
The Sky Viper controllers 2.4 GHz transmitter reaches up to 200 feet high to fly your drone on long distance adventures with the perfect camera quality.
Adjustable Camera Angle
One of the unique features of this drone is to adjust the SkyPro camera up to 130 degrees to optimize for birds-eye view photos, action videos, and more.
Flying for Every Experience Level
It has adjustable sensitivity controls make flying fun for both beginners and experienced pilots. Four blades offer the maximum in aerial control.
One -Touch Stunts
Perform barrel rolls in mid-flight with a simple tap of the Stunt button.
|Price history for Sky Viper Video Drone (V950HD) High Definition Vehicle|
Installation of Yuneec Q500 4k Typhoon
As this is a Ready to fly drone, It doesn’t require any installations or set up. The only thing to do is to charge the battery and fix the propellers. Before flying the drone once check the user manual and follow the instructions and enjoy the safe flying experience.
- Keep your hands, face and other body parts away from the rotating blades all times.
- Always operate your aircraft in open areas which are free from people, vehicles, and other obstructions.
- Never fly near or above crowds, airports or buildings.
- Always keep a safe distance in all directions around your aircraft to avoid collisions and injury.
- To ensure safe operation of the automatic landing in Home Mode, Start the motors with the plane in a position at least 10 feet of open space and achieve a proper GPS lock.
- Never operate your aircraft in poor or adverse weather conditions.
- Always operate your aircraft with a fully charged battery and land as soon as the low voltage battery warning appears.
- Keep the plane in sight and keep the transmitter powered on.
- Remove the batteries after use and store them.
- Be safe and enjoy flying.
- It’s easy to fly. You only need a few minutes to learn the controls and get in the air.
- It’s stable in the air, with 4 blades that boost its flying capabilities.
- The camera can capture high quality 720 HD videos, and that’s great.
- It’s durable, with a strong body that doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Responsive Remote Control.
- Outstanding photo/video capabilities.
- Auto image post-processing.
- Enhanced Stabilization functions.
- Stutters during take-off.
- The camera is hard to detach and to mount.
- Propellers can break off easily.
- Limited smartphone support.
- The mobile app is counter-intuitive.