SYMA X1 4 Channel 2.4G RC Quad Copter Review 2020
Drones are trending these days because of their flying capabilities. If you want to be a star in your party, then I compel you to buy the Syma X1 Quadcopter which will fulfill your need. The Syma X1 is the toy drone by which you can experience the thrill, excitement in flying the drone. Check out our latest Best Drone reviews here. The reasons why drones are trending these days are:
- We can afford Best drone at a cheap cost.
- They are available in all sizes.
- Drones are user-friendly.
- Usage of UAVs is also for aerial photography.
- Ambulance drones which are used in emergency conditions.
- Drones are best suitable for Photography and videography.
- They can also be capable of rescuing people and animals.
- In the emergency conditions like firefighting, UAVs are ready for assistance.
Taking in concern of the above advantages drones have a high command in the present market. Remote and app controllers control the quadcopter. Drones are one of the hottest pieces of tech.
Syma X1 Quadcopter Spacecraft Overview
The Quadcopter Syma manufactures the best toy drones. The kids mainly use the toy drones for fun. Syma Quadcopters develops and designs them in such a way that they are very efficient and durable compared to other. The Quadcopter Syma X1 is available in three styles they are:
- UFO flying saucer.
In this review, I provide you with the details of Syma X1 Spacecraft model. The Syma X1 is a toy drone which is used for our enjoyment. If you a beginner of the UAV then I suggest you this Syma product which is for beginners. This UAV has quality features and amazing specifications at the same time. The design Of the Syma X1 is very attractive and helpful for the flight. You can also check Syma Quadcopter X5C Explorer Review here.
The 3600 Eversion allows us to perform 360-degree roll continuously. By this mode, we can enjoy great fun flight tricks. Eversion in the process of turning inside-out. For perfect action and incredible performance of the UAV, this feature is of great use.
Gyro sensors sense rotational motion and changes in orientation. This feature in the Syma X1 makes the UAV more stable. The 3-axis flight control system has adjustable gyro sensitivity.
X1 Syma drone has a removable battery. The company provides additional batteries. If the charging of the drone is full, then the flight time 6-8 minutes. Charge the UAV by original USB cable. It takes approximately one hour to recharge the battery. Battery cage makes it difficult to remove and insert the battery. We can purchase extra batteries which cost of $7 can be purchased.
There are two flight modes in x1 4channel Quadcopter. In Mode 1 the left stick controls rudder and throttle while the right stick controls direction. Mode 2 is nothing but ideal flight mode.
The Syma X1 4 Channel 2.4GHz spacecraft drone has four fixed-pitch main rotors. Beneath the drone, there is a tiny electric motor which is gear driven. These are placed at equal distances from the central control board and battery mount by a Sturdy square carbon filter. A thin plastic body covers Tiny electric motor.
The autopilot system controls the trajectory of the vehicle. By this autopilot system; human operators do not require constant hands-on control. The autopilot system allows us to focus on the border aspects in operating and assists us in monitoring the spacecraft.
The Syma X1 has three 3D actions they are 3D flips, rolls, and revolution. This feature makes our helicopter incredibly fun toy which we can enjoy with our families, friends, and even we can gain focus on the parties. Thrilling exciting and fruitful tricks can be performed using this Syma Quadcopter.
- H-mode: The H-mode in the Syma X1 Spacecraft Quadcopter is a bit harder. This mode is used when you have mastered the default mode.
- L mode: The setting of the drone to L makes it less responsive and very stable.
- Flip Mode: To maintain stability and to allow the pilot to perform flips and rolls Flip mode feature deactivates some of the gyros.
Item model number
14.2 x 2.4 x 14.2 inches
Indoor/outdoor (no winds)
Intergrated Camera Pixels
3.7V 350mAh Li-Po w/JST connector
1 Year for parts, and 90 Days for Labour
Syma is one of the large-scale enterprise located in China. The company has its designing team, manufacturing team, and trading team. They have advanced equipment for scientific research, production, and testing. Currently, they have spacious standardized workshops, dormitories, and modern offices. Highly qualified technical and managing team help them for their excellence. Syma products are sold very well at worldwide. “Technological Innovation & People First” is the companies theme. The organization continue to grow and strive to produce original and innovative engineered products.
Syma X1 Review
The Syma X1 4 Channel 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter is the best toy drone I have ever tried. This drone is the primary option for anyone who is looking for a low-cost drone. Syma X1 is very stable and easy to control. This model needs some practice before you feel totally comfortable with it. For anyone who is looking for a great flight experience while they learn how to fly.
- The X1 can fly in indoor and outdoor where there are no high winds.
- The four channel feature controls the UAV up/down, forward/back, sliding side to side and left/right.
- The X1 quadcopter has two different flight modes.
- The LED lights can view us the spacecraft in the night or dark times.
- Even if you accelerate the drone, it flies slowly and never get out of your control.
- Syma Quadcopter is a quality product which is fun and reasonably easy to use for a novice.
- The installation process of Syma X1 is so comfortable that we have to insert the batteries in the transmitter and charge and there your drone is ready to fly.
- The motors of this drone are quite sturdy even after the crashes there is no visible damage to it.
- The 2.4GHz feature helps the drone to control long distance, strong anti-interface, small power consumption and rapid response time.
- 3D flips, stability and agility in flight makes it super simple to perform professional 3D maneuvers like pirouettes 3D fun flips, rolls and more
- 3-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity will give you super stable flight
- With use of the newer 2.4Ghz technology, the SYMA x1 has strong anti-interference that lets you fly more helicopters at the same time
- Newer 2.4Ghz radio control also has longer control distance, small power consumptionand rapid response to easily giving you the most control
- Additional features: speed up mode, 360° eversion, flies both indoors and outdoorsand removable battery
When you purchase Syma X1 Quadcopter, you will receive
- The Syma X1 Quadcopter.
- Remote control – Batteries are not included.
- USB charger.
- Instruction manual.
- New spacecraft bodies.
- Inversion blades.
- Eversion blades.
- Battery case.
- Electrical components and motor parts.
- Always clean the drone with a soft and clean cloth.
- The electronic components will destroy when the copter soaks in water.
- Do not fly the UAV in high winds and the rain.
- Do not place the aircraft in direct sunlight or highlighting.
- Always replace the parts whenever necessary.
Amazon Customer Reviews
Here are some Syma X1 reviews by Amazon customers to let you know some of the information about the product. Hence you can gain extra information about the product and features and specifications.
Sturdy and great flying machine
Mode 2 is the most common control scheme for RC aircraft in the US. In mode 2 the throttle and rudder are controlled with the left stick, and pitch and roll are controlled by the right stick. Mode 1 has the throttle on the right stick and pitch on the left (the opposite of mode 2). Google mode 1 vs mode 2 for more info.
Yes it comes with a USB charging cord
They have marked 3.7v 350 mAh.
It’s a little red JST connector. Should be available at just about any good hobby shop.